Do you often fall ill during the changing seasons? In fact, our immunity weakens in the changing season, which increases the risk of viral and bacterial infections. To protect against diseases, it is necessary to strengthen the immunity of the body. People who have strong immunity, do not come easily in the grip of cough, cold, fever, and infection. If you also fall sick again and again in the changing season, then for this you should make some changes in your diet and lifestyle. You can do some yoga asanas regularly to avoid diseases in the changing season. By doing yoga, you can increase your immunity, which can prevent many diseases. Through Yoga in Bali, you can learn yoga and get complete information about yoga.
So let us know which yogasanas should be done to avoid getting sick in the changing season –
1. Bhujangasana Yoga
To protect yourself from diseases in the changing season, you must do Bhujangasana daily, this asana is also called ‘Cobra Pose’. Its regular practice strengthens the immunity of the body.
How To Do Bhujangasana Yoga:
- First of all, to do this asana, lie down on your stomach on the ground, keep your elbows close to the waist and keep the palms facing upwards.
- Now while inhaling slowly, lift your chest up, after that slowly lift your abdominal part, stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Then while exhaling, slowly bring your stomach, and chest and then head down towards the ground.
Benefits of Bhujangasana Yoga:
- By doing Bhujangasana, the immunity of the body is strengthened and there is protection from cough, cold, and fever.
- Bhujangasana is a great yoga pose for diabetes, asthma, and thyroid patients.
- With the regular practice of Bhujangasana, the problem of sciatica can be removed gradually.
- It also helps in reducing belly fat.
Trikonasana should be practiced to avoid diseases in the changing season. Its regular practice strengthens the immune system, this asana is also called the triangle pose.
How To Do Trikonasana
- To do Trikonasana, first, stand straight on a yoga mat.
- Keep a distance of 3-4 feet between your two feet.
- Place the hands next to the thighs. Extend your arms to the shoulders.
- While breathing slowly, move the right hand over the head, during which your hand should touch the ear.
- Now while exhaling, tilt your body to the left, your knees should not bend while doing this yoga asana.
- Keep the left-hand parallel to the left foot.
- Stay in this posture for some time. Breathe in and out slowly.
- After that come back to a normal state.
- You can repeat this cycle 3-5 times.
Benefits of Trikonasana:
- Regular practice of Trikonasana helps in increasing immunity and preventing diseases.
- This is one of the best yoga poses for sciatica patients.
- Its regular practice reduces weight and makes the body shapely.
3. Marjari Asana
The regular practice of Marjari Asana strengthens the spine. This asana is also a great yoga posture to increase immunity. It is also known as the cat pose.
How To Do Marjari Asana:
- First of all, to do this asana, sit in the posture of Vajrasana.
- Then place both your hands on the floor forward.
- Keeping a little weight on both your hands, lift your hips up.
- Now straighten your thighs up and make a 90-degree angle at the knees of the feet.
- Now while inhaling, tilt your head back, push your navel up from the bottom and lift the tailbone (lower part of the spine).
- Then while exhaling, tilt your head down and try to touch the chin of your mouth to your chest, in this position observe the distance between your knees.
- Now again turn your head back and repeat this process, you repeat this process 10-20 times.
Benefits of Marjari Asana
- Along with increasing easy immunity, it also reduces abdominal and waist obesity.
- Regular practice of this asana strengthens the spine and provides relief from back pain.
- It is considered very beneficial for easy asthma patients.
- Doing Marjari asana helps a lot in relieving stress, if you also fall sick again and again in the changing season, then you can do these yogasanas for this.