If you’ve ever visited this vibrant city, then you don’t need to think twice about visiting Goa. It is certain that Indians will visit this beautiful destination. This list will tell you the top 10 reasons to book a trip to Goa.
Because of its stunning beaches, Goa is a popular destination for Indian tourists. Each beach is unique because it has its own beauty and specialties. Tourists love beaches.
- Famous beaches in Goa: Baga, Calangute, Morjim, Candolim, Arambol, Anjuna, etc.
Exciting Water Sports
Goa is the ideal place for thrill-seeking watersports enthusiasts and fun-lovers. These activities are not only for Indian tourists. Many foreign tourists also visit Goa to enjoy the best of these watersports. You can even go scuba diving on some beaches. Baga Beach water sports are also very famous among the tourists.
- Goa water sports: Parasailing, Flyboarding, windsurfing and flyboarding.
Delicious and mouthwatering seafood
There are many seafood cafes, dhabas, and restaurants in Goa that offer delicious food. You should try Goa’s best seafood restaurants if you love seafood and non-vegetarians.
- The best seafood restaurants in Goa are Martins Corner in Betalbatim and Suwadik In Panjim. Mum’s Kitchen is also in Panjim. Souza Lobo is Calangute.
The Goa carnival is well-known worldwide. This is why you can book flights in February at the highest level. Goa attracts thousands of tourists from India and abroad every February to the carnival festival. Every tourist and local enjoy the four days of carnival in Goa, February.
- What is Carnival? It begins in the streets of Panaji and Mapusa, Margao and continues through the charming lanes of the lovely town.
The best thing to do in Goa is cruises. They are more unique and beautiful than any adventure or water sport. You will find amazing cruises on the river and ocean that will make your Goa vacations more memorable.
- Best Cruises in Goa: Dinner Cruise, Backwater Cruise, Casino Cruise, Houseboat Cruise, Sunset Cruise, Catamaran Cruise, etc.
Night clubs are why Goa is such a great weekend destination. Goa has thousands of nightclubs that permit you to dance the night away in this amazing destination.
- The Best Clubs of Goa: Tito’s Bar and Club Antares, Antares Pub, Soro-the Village Pub SinQ Nightclub Silent Noise Club, Antares Pub, Antares etc.
Old Goa & Churches
Old Goa and its famous churches are the best places to see the true beauty of Goa. These churches in Goa are a stunning example of Portuguese architecture and design. They are a must-see.
- Famous Churches of Goa include Bom Jesus and the Church of Lady of Rosary. Se Cathedral, St Francis, Chapel of St. Catherine are just a few examples.
It’s not hard to see why Goa is so famous for its nightlife. Because of its vibrant nightlife, it is one of India’s most popular tourist destinations. There are many exciting and vibrant nightlife options in this city. These include bars, nightclubs and beach shacks as well as bars and nightclubs that offer non-stop jazz music and finger-licking food. Nightlife isn’t just for young people, but it’s also great for families.
- Night Clubs in Goa: Curlies Beach Shack, Club Cubana, Cafe Mambos, Cafe Mambos, Hilltop, Palms & Sands, etc.
Amazing Christmas Eve
When the city celebrates Christmas and New Year Eve, December and January are the best times to visit Goa. Christmas Eve is a magical time of year, with its beautiful weather, Christmas carols and beautifully decorated churches. There are also many surprises to be exchanged, including scented candles, Christmas songs, Christmas carols, and the exchanging of gifts. Remember! You should not miss the Christmas celebrations in Old Goa.
- Things to Do at Christmas: Visit all the churches of Old Goa, watch the spectacular fireworks on the beach, and party all night.
Different markets are available in Goa, which attract both Indian tourists and foreigners from around the globe. Shopaholics will find the best places to shop in Goa. Here you can purchase jewelry, handcrafted crafts, beachwear and boho clothes, as well as showpieces, herbs, spics, handbags and many other items.
- Famous markets for shopping in Goa include the Flea Market at Anjuna and Mapusa fish Markets, the night market at Arpora and CocoRoots At Anjuna.