Marketing automation is the process of organizing various marketing workflows on an automated platform or software. Instead of handling everything manually, you can leverage different marketing strategies or pre-determined triggers to automatically handle marketing and sales flows.
In today’s highly competitive era, marketing automation for manufacturers has become a necessity rather than a choice. Without automation, it is hard to launch successful advertising campaigns for several reasons. Inconsistent user experience, lack of personalization, and poor data hygiene are some of the most noteworthy ones.
As per statistics, marketers who deploy automation witness over a 30% increase in conversion rates. Additionally, automated emails are seen to receive a 70.5% higher open rate than other emails. So in short, all manufacturers need automation to make the most out of their business in both online and offline ataşehir escort arenas.
But, the question arises, how to have a robust marketing automation strategy for your business? Well, we are about to find it out in the next section.
Why Use Marketing Automation for Manufacturing Companies?
To understand it simply, you can consider marketing automation as a personal assistant in the marketing domain. These automation software essentially handle everything that you would otherwise delegate to another team member. The tasks completed by these software are typically monotonous and repetitive tasks that require a lot of time and patience.
For instance, you can use automation software to perform multiple tasks at once including social media posting, handling email campaigns, posting a blog on your manufacturing website, etc.
Moving on, here are some of the most noteworthy benefits of opting for marketing automation:
- Make the marketing department much more efficient and organized
- Help to increase conversion rate
- Offer a more personalized user experience
- Manage leads more effectively
- Improve return on investment
Steps to Build a Marketing Automation Strategy
When it comes to building a marketing automation strategy, you need to follow some key steps, which are as follows:
1. Define your automation goals
The first step is to define realistic goals that are relevant, specific, and easily measurable. For instance, many businessmen opt to automate social media for manufacturers. Remember, for every manufacturer, the primary aim of automation is to offer prospects highly personalized content, turn them into quality leads, and finally convert them into loyal and paying customers. So clearly define your business goals before you proceed.
2. Select the best marketing automation solution
Once you know your goals, the next step is to select the right marketing automation software. There are plenty of software available in the market. The choice of the best software will depend on your prospects and their potential buyer journey. You can conduct thorough research to study the many available options.
Here are some factors to consider while finalizing your choice of software:
- Features: Identify the features that you would need to meet your goals. This will help you avoid paying for the features that you don’t need.
- Ease of use: Try the software to understand the interface. Make sure it is easily usable and demands minimum training and learning.
- Available integrations: Find out if your chosen software can easily integrate with your existing workflows. This will streamline the entire implementation process and help your business reap maximum benefits.
- Support: Select a platform that comes with a brilliant rating for support
- Pricing: Finally, check out the various pricing models of your chosen software and make sure it matches your budget. Apart from the upfront costs, see if there are any hidden costs for add-on features or training costs.
Considering all these aforementioned pointers will help you select the best software for your needs.
3. Clarify which apps need implementation
For a simple and quick implementation of marketing automation, you need to make sure that all your resources (internal and external) are in the same place. These resources include tools, support staff, etc. that play a vital role in execution.
4. Start simple and gradually extend it
It is advisable to start on a small scale. This will give ample time to all the staff to get acquainted with the concept and create a strong foundation. Once you have established all the basics, you can extend your automation capabilities and increase business efficiency.
5. Seek professional guidance
Sometimes, implementing automation along with other marketing tactics becomes too overwhelming for manufacturers who are already taking care of multiple things. In such a scenario, it is best to hire the services of a professional automation consultant. They can help you streamline things and launch a robust and successful marketing automation strategy.
Marketing automation can bring notable benefits to marketers and business owners. Apart from freeing your marketing department from manual repetitive tasks, it can bring in more qualified leads.
Following these simple steps will help you launch a marketing automation strategy for your business. Alternatively, you can consult the services of a professional digital marketing agency such as StratMg to get started.